Friday, September 20, 2013

A PSA for all the ladies out there

In case you ladies weren't aware yet, Jockey is making a product now called Skimmies. I like them roughly a zillion times better than my Smarty Pants.
  • They are thinner and lighter. 
  • They breathe!
  • They don't bunch.
  • They come down closer to my knees and don't ride up.
  • You can pull the waist all the way up to your bra-line, or leave it where it naturally falls (they are REALLY stretchy).
  • They do have an inner thigh seam, but I have yet to notice it while riding because it isn't bulky at all.
  • I can also wear them under skirts at work. 
  • They come in sizes that fit sturdy women like myself.

2 comments:

  1. When you pull them up, do they stay up?

    That's the problem with me and underwear (which I'm sure you were DYING to know.) - if they hit where they show on the model, they create the world's largest muffin top on me.

    PS: Thank you for sharing this - I am very intrigued. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. They might roll down on you. I um... fold... the top of the underwear over the top of my breeches to put a little more padding between my muffin top and the somewhat harsh elastic waistband of my irideons. It's a sexy look, and I know you're jealous.

    ReplyDelete