- They are thinner and lighter.
- They breathe!
- They don't bunch.
- They come down closer to my knees and don't ride up.
- You can pull the waist all the way up to your bra-line, or leave it where it naturally falls (they are REALLY stretchy).
- They do have an inner thigh seam, but I have yet to notice it while riding because it isn't bulky at all.
- I can also wear them under skirts at work.
- They come in sizes that fit sturdy women like myself.
Friday, September 20, 2013
A PSA for all the ladies out there
In case you ladies weren't aware yet, Jockey is making a product now called Skimmies. I like them roughly a zillion times better than my Smarty Pants.